The following resources are useful for researchers to get a more detailed understanding:
- This 10 page overview describes the design and applications of MMT for casually interested researchers.
- The in-progress article MMT vs. X describes MMT in terms of how it differs from other systems.
- This set of slides is the union of various overview talks on MMT.
- The original journal article on the MMT language describes the motivation and approach in depth. (Some details on the MMT language may be outdated by now.)
- This recent journal article gives an overview of how MMT contributes to the QED question of integrating formal systems.