Features and Applications
MMT is an API and thus application-independent.
Individual applications are either part of the mmt-api project or implemented in separate projects.
In particular, these include
The MMT API based on MMT provides a number of knowledge management services including
- notation-based presentation,
- interactive web-browisng,
- MMT-aware databases with custom indexing and retrieval,
- project-based abstraction and work flows for building, distribution, and sharing,
- management of change,
- querying integrating hierarchic, relational, and unification-based paradigms,
- the universal OpenMath machine based on registering custom implementations with the MMT server.